Friday, August 29, 2008

Im sick of being sick

Ok, so Im not sick per se, but Ive been feeling so lousy that its making me feel sick.

Ive had constant cramping for over a week. Sometimes it is barely noticeable or just feels like pressure on my belly, and other times it feels like AF is going to be here any minute! All I can do is curl up on the couch or bed and pray for it to stop.
Ive also been getting off and on pain on the right side. Its not severe or debilitating, but it does hurt pretty bad and is starting to annoy. It feels like someone is poking me from the inside with a dull, hot knife.
Im trying not to let it worry me, but it is. Im starting to really wish I had been temping so that I at least could know where in my cycle I am and maybe shed more light on why I feel like crap.
Even if I have a normal cycle for me, then AF isnt due til late next week sometime...maybe later, so it is WAY too early for me to be having these cramping problems, plus, having them for the past week? Im just confused.

And now today Im bloated, have a headache and feel generally achy all over.
I still have some things to clean and some painting to do before some folks come in to town this weekend, and I feel like crap. Im probably not going to be able to get things as clean and pretty as I would like. I guess they will just have to deal with my house in a "lived in" kind of status than sparkly clean and organized ;)

0 comments: