Thursday, August 21, 2008

As Expected...

... I am going nuts because I dont know when or if I(ve) ovulated.
I havent been temping, but I have been tracking my cm. I thought that would work because normally I get about a week of ewcm before I ovulate. Nope. Hardly any this time. Just a few sporadic days. And it was making me nutty so I took my temp when I got up, and it was high, but I also had a migraine, so that could have affected things. Uhg. I dont know.

I know I cant do anything but just wait, but its making me crazy. Its also got me concerned because last time I started a new work out routine, it was just before I started charting, I had an almost-3-month-long cycle. I dont want to do that again. That was nerve wracking. Though, Im more informed now than I was back then, so at least I wont be doing the "OMG! This HPT says negative, but its been 2 months, I HAVE to be pregnant!" thing. That was so annoying.

I guess I will just wait out AF and then decide if I want to temp next cycle even though we wont be trying.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I've had a weird cycle this time around, too. It stinks.

Sock Monkey said...

I'm on day 42. I feel your pain.

Annie said...

Whats really sad is Im only on day 23...or is it 24? And Im already freaking out. Im so used to knowing 2 weeks a head of time and planning around it.

I try to just not think about it, but I guess its one of those "old habits are hard to break" type of things ;)