Monday, August 18, 2008

I got TAGGED

Candice tagged me! Let's see if I can think of anything, lol.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.


1) The instructions above originally jumped between first and second person and it was making me crazy, so I fixed it.

2) I have been able to swim since I was 6 months old. We lived near a lake, and my mom was worried about us falling in to the lake, so she got us in to baby swim classes. As a very little kid, I can remember arguing with the life guard at our local pool, because the rule was that kids under 7 had to wear life vests at all times. I distinctly remember telling him that I wasnt "a stupid little baby" and that I wouldnt wear it. The life guards gave my brother and I a swim test, which included swimming in the deep end (10 or 12 feet) swimming down, touching the bottom, and coming back up. The life guards about fell over when we did it and we got special passes that the life guards made up that allowed us to use the diving board and swim without life vests even though we were too young.

3) I am fine with doing chores, actually like some of them, but Im bad about not finishing. I dont mind doing dishes, but I hate putting them away, so the dishwasher stays full of clean dishes, and my sink gets filled up with dirty ones. Similar thing with the laundry. I dont mind doing it, but I tend to drag my feet about putting them away.

4) Im terrified of turning in to my mother, but wouldnt mind turning in to my step mom.

5) Im very bad about calling people back. Even family.

6) As badly as I want to be a mom, Im also scared of it, and occasionally, for one terrible moment, I think it might be a blessing that we dont have kids because I worry what kind of mom I will be, and then I feel horribly guilty for thinking that.


Ok, and now I need to tag people.
I tried to pick people that havent been tagged yet, but Im not sure if ya'll have or not. If you have, deal, because I dont know many people on Blogger ;)

Vanessa
Shari


Ok, actually, Im completely out of people that havent been tagged.
Im leaving this up to you, Candice, do I just add 4 more people that have already been tagged, or do I leave it at 2?

1 comments:

Candice said...

You don't have to. I had a hard time finding 6 as well!