Monday, April 7, 2008

What is up with...

...horoscopes being creepy lately. For a year I check my horoscope everyday and they all dont apply to me in any way, shape, or form. They all tell me to be on the look out for a new love interest. Right.
Then after being a ball of nerves after dealing with my narcissistic, manipulative mother this weekend I get this:

"A difficult person has had you tearing your hair out in the past, but you are slowly learning how to handle them. The key is to feed their ego without letting them detect that you know how little confidence they have in themselves. You hold the upper hand in this situation, so take control. You won't have to work too hard to put them at ease around you. Believe it or not, it's the fact that they are so intimidated by you that is causing them to act so disagreeably."

2 comments:

KarenMM said...

I don't believe too much in horoscopes, but that one is eerily (is that a word, lol) appropriate!

It does bring forward the thought that people do tend to make fun of/put down the things they don't understand completely. Perhaps your mom is doing the same thing? I don't know.

Annie said...

I think my mom is just an idiot and doesnt understand much ;)
I know thats not nice to say, but uhg, that woman just infuriates me.

And I dont generally put much stock in horoscopes either. I dont know why I even check them. I think Im waiting for that magical horoscope that says "Its your lucky day! You are the luckiest person on earth today, so if you are ovulating go BD right now, and if you are in the 2ww, go poas!"
...but Im pretty sure I wont ever get that horoscope ;)