Thursday, April 10, 2008

*AH-CHOO*

I dont know how my house gets so dusty. I have a kind of schedule so that every room in the house gets a thorough cleaning one day a week. I vacuum, sweep, mop and dust. The needing to vacuum and sweep I get. I have 2 dogs. The floors get filthy, but the dust? I have to dust constantly! Im allergic to dust, so even when I try to use those things that are supposed to make the dust stick to them and not put them in the air, I still sneeze. Then I start getting a horrid sinus headache that starts to turn in to a migraine, so I have to stop cleaning.

Where does all this dust come from?? Is it because my house is so old? Is it the critters? Is it just me?
I dont get it.
I feel like I am always cleaning.

4 comments:

KarenMM said...

Don't want to be gross, but a lot of dust is actually dead skin cells. So whenever the cells come off of you, it turns into dust and that is why it is all over the house.

So sorry that you are allergic to it and that you need to dust everyday. We have that same need, I just don't do it, lol!

..Soo.See.. said...

Hi Ani!

I thought my house was the only dust magnet! We have two dogs, so I get that much, but dust collects everyday! I have a glasstop stove and no lie, it's always dusty. Maybe I can see it more now b/c its black, so it shows the dust more?

Sorry you're allergic and you get sicky from it.

*~The Mommy~* said...

UGH... I so wish I had a cleaning schedule. My schedule is to step over it...lmao. I think everyone has dust, whether they admit it or not!

Flying Monkeys said...

I live across the street from a field so I have lots of dust. I hate it! At least you clean it, I've given up.;)