Monday, April 14, 2008

Almost O-ing

Uhg, Ive been standing on the precipice of ovulation for a week now! But Im sure it is almost here if it hasnt occured already.
My OPK yesterday was more-or-less positive and I was pretty happy with it. Then this morning my test line was darker than the control line. Yay! Never seen that before.

Last night and this morning I had AF-like cramps. Im hoping thats just the Clomid or me ovulating.

Yesterday and the past 3 days or so my cervix has been so high that I couldnt touch it, and now today its very very low. But...that means Ive already ovulated right? But the overtly positive OPK means Im going to ovulate in roughly 24 hours, yes? ....so Im confused.

In any case my temp indicates that as of 7 this morning I havent ovulated. Hopefully tomorrow's will be sky high :)

3 comments:

KarenMM said...

Have fun DTD ;)

The cramps probably are more than likely from the Clomid, stronger O and all.... not sure about CP as I never checked that. Perhaps it will go high again when you are about to O and then come back down? IDK!

*~The Mommy~* said...

Ugh... I hate clomid. I hope you are now in post O bliss... GOOD LUCK!

Annie said...

Well, not really in O-bliss...more of O-paranoia, but at least Im there :P