Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Still Pouting.

Im so annoyed. I finally ovulated like a normal person, and didnt get pregnant. I was really hoping it would work this time. Granted we didnt expect for me to ovulate so early so we didnt really BD, it was more like just having sex. But still. Does laying down for 30 minutes afterward really make that much of a difference?

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and Im hoping that she will start me on either Clomid or Metformin (or both) asap. The goal of either one would be to get me to ovulate at around CD 15 rather than CD 25 or later and maybe have more of a chance of getting that BFP. But Im just not so sure that just ovulating earlier will really help...although, on the other hand, I really dont think Im ready emotionally or financially for a gamut of tests to figure out what is wrong.

Maybe its just PMS, but I am just incredibly frustrated and Im feeling so hopeless. Anything and everything today is making me irate and depressed. Harmless posts on OT are making me want to scream. I just cant get away from it. And apparently I look up fertility related things on the computer enough that every page I go to that has advertisements about diapers or breast pumps or some such thing. I cant escape it. Im starting to feel very apprehensive about the appointment just because I know Im going to be stuck in a waiting room, alone this time, with who knows how many pregnant women griping about back aches and morning sickness and the baby kicking them in the bladder or kidney or ribs or whatever. Uhg.

Im just feeling so down today when I should be feeling hopeful. Im so sick of feeling this way every single freaking cycle.

0 comments: