Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CRAP!

Uhg!
A few days ago I used an OPK on a whim and to my complete surprise it was positive. Even though we are technically on a break this cycle it was still so refreshing to see that my cycle is getting back to normal (for me) and Im actually ovulating.
Cervical position and cm confirmed that I was ovulating. Temperature seemed to confirm it, but on one morning I over slept and on the next a phone call woke me up, so naturally they were high.

This mornign it was low. Lower than low. Way to low for me to have ovulated. More than a degree and a half lower than yesterday.

CRAP!!!

How could I have a positive OPK and all the other signs and not have ovulated???

So now I just go back to wait wait waiting. Wait for AF. Wait to O. Wait to find out if we are moving. Wait to see if and when I can continue IF treatments. Wait wait wait.

2 comments:

KarenMM said...

You ovulate 24-36 hours after you get the positive result of the OPK. Perhaps that was your O dip temp?

GL with everything!

Annie said...

naw, the low temp was 4 days after the positive OPK. I dont know whats going on. My temps today and yesterday were low too, but not nearly as low as that other one.