Saturday, June 21, 2008

Life just isnt fair...

So, pretty much everyone reading this knows about all this. Our friend struggled for so long and finally got her BFP and I think all of us were over the moon for her. Such a sweet person, really genuine and she finally got that blessing. Everything goes along fine then BAM! Gone.
I cant imagine the pain she's going through. I feel utterly sick for her. I feel so upset for her, so sad and so very very angry!
Why does this happen? Why???
So many out there can get pregnant at the drop of a hat, even when they dont want to, even when they use protection, even when they are drug users or drink even when they know they are pregnant or they do everything in their power to get rid of the pregnancy. Then others, that are so very very deserving, have to struggle so hard. They have to wade through the pain and the heartache for so very long seemingly to no avail!!! It isnt right!!!!


Last night DH had some friends over and they were all outside, so I got bored and watched Sex & the City because it was the only thing on. Naturally its the episode where Miranda, who has a "lazy ovary", gets pregnant unexpectedly by some guy that has one testicle AND Charlotte found out she had anti-sperm antibodies.
Ya know, it does make me feel better when I see infertility being addressed on tv shows and when they show that it truly is a struggle, but uhg, it just made me feel like crud too. Just a reminder of all those frustrations and fears.
Though in the show, they did a semi-good job of showing some of the idiotic things people say and how hurtful and ridiculous they are (EX: "Well, cant Miranda just give Charlotte her baby?") so, I guess thats a plus, yes?

Its just so infuriating. I wish it could be just as simple as getting a drivers license or something. Pass a little quiz, congratulations here's your BFP.

1 comments:

Candice said...

I know how you feel, but then, I think you already knew that.lol. It really does suck. It makes me angry. Why don't the ones who don't want to be pregnant have the losses? I mean, that would be better right? That way, they will be relieved instead of heartbroken.

IDK, I'm just obsessed with fairness and trying to figure it out. I may be way out there with my idea, but it was a thought.

(((Hugs)))