Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blogging

I have been a really horrid blogger and blogging friend. Im sorry :(

I updated "My Stops" with ya'lls blogs to remind myself to keep up with them. Im sorry I havent been. I kind of forgot about Blogger at all.

So, look at My Stops, if youre not there and want to be, let me know (that means any of my FF sisters that have a blog and arent there, because that means I didnt know you had a blog OR it is private and I cant read it). If you dont want your name used or dont want a link there, let me know and I will change it or remove it.

Im sorry ladies, I really am.

My name is Ani and I vow to be a better friend ;)

3 comments:

Thoughtful said...

You are a great friend, Ani. We all know that life gets in the way sometimes. No worried from me ((HUGS))

Candice said...

You're great, Ani! We all love ya! Hugs!

Adrianne said...

Hey Ani, I read your blog :) Mine is private, but I would love to have you as a reader if you would drop me an email!